Sunday, February 12, 2012

Watching the World Go By


Split-second Serenity. I believe I haven't posted an entry in this segment in a while. Not only have there been ground-shaking developments this past week, but it has probably been one of the longest for me as well. I was busy checking things off my to-do list that I had no time to stop and smell the rain-drenched earth. As I was juggling submitting midterm grades and covering the Regional Chemistry Olympiad yesterday, I came across the scene above. It was a picture-worthy view that I've been admiring from the third floor of our building since the middle of the week, which is why I finally decided to capture it while it was still there (the grass-cutter will surely make short work of it the following week). I brought the camera to my eye, breathed, allowed the world to melt away (albeit for the briefest of moments), and pressed the shutter.

3 comments:

  1. If we get down to being religious, looks like a there was a Hand who arranged the grasses or is it just the tremors of the earth? :)

    Now people know how you feel before you press the shutter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one fast cow Dude.
    It managed to get up and run away right before you could press the button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today, this foliage has been trimmed. :)

    ReplyDelete