Monday, September 5, 2011

Keep On Shooting

From USC PE Festival 2011

These three words that call for perseverance and practice seem to come up a lot in my recent conversations about photography. However, I've also come to realize that they can also be a call to focus amidst the chaos and the demands of every day. A message that I believe should reverberate throughout our lives.

__________

*I may have mentioned in a previous post that the pictures that I shoot during events will be hosted on my Picasa page (hence the watermark). The link on the lower right corner of the above image can be clicked to view the pictures in the album.

2 comments:

  1. True. But in my case, it would be 'keep on living'. Thanks, P're. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 'keep on living' applies to all of us, P're. :-)#

    ReplyDelete