Sunday, August 28, 2011

DPP 0811, Day 22 – Renee

20110824_dpp-renee

Renee. I’ve always had an affinity for that name. It’s also why I have this nagging notion that Renée (Zelwegger) doesn’t look like a Renee. For a name that bears its origins from water lilies (Japanese) and rebirth (Latin), she doesn’t seem to do justice to any of the two.

But, I digress.

I had noticed that Renee, who was quite the effervescent hostess at the start of the day’s exhibits, looked a bit glum. And so, I asked if I could make a picture of her in the hope of raising her flagging spirits. She said yes and was all smiles in front of my camera even before I could finish my question. It’s a powerful and wonderful thing this asking people for pictures.

I should definitely do it more often.

0 comments: Drop your 2¢ in the comment well.:

Post a Comment