Sunday, August 14, 2011

DPP 0811, Day 11 – Karren

20110813_dpp_0018-karren

Karren is one of our working scholars. She was unfortunate enough to be on duty yesterday while I was making preparations for the ChemSA shoot. I approached her and asked if I could make a picture of her, and she hesitantly agreed. I could tell that she was quite uncomfortable for a good part of the shoot. I did my very best to put her at ease, but I guess my people skills aren’t at the silver-tongue level yet. I had to shoot quite a number of frames before I made the picture above. I’m certain that it isn’t her best side; but I am hopeful that I will get another chance at shooting her, and maybe then she will be more comfortable in front of the lens.

Thank you, Karren, for your time.

0 comments: Drop your 2¢ in the comment well.:

Post a Comment