Monday, August 15, 2011

The World is My Lab

Plans.

It seems that everyone either has a number of them or is asking me about mine. Honestly, I try not to plan too much. I’ve since subscribed to living my life on a day-to-day basis. It is not terribly efficient or effective, but it works for me.

However, it seems that my own insights and sentiments regarding my ‘career’ have brought me to a point where I need to make an escape plan of sorts. I’m a little new to this exercise, so a lot of things are still in their initial stages; but, my hopes are high that I will be able to carry them out.

I am yet unsure of where I will be by the end of this semester or of this school year. But, I am certain that I want to put my non-chemistry talents and skills to good use while I’m still here. I believe that I’ve been too afraid all these years, when having survived phenomenal failures should’ve stripped me of that fear.

Seeing my life as becoming too formulaic, I have decided to put the ‘procedures’ down and do some probative research of my own. It’s time to experiment. And this is the inspiration behind the draft of the promo poster that I’ve made for the department. You can click on the image to view a larger version on my Flickr page.

20110813_uscchem-poster_01

It is still a draft, so your comments are more than welcome and highly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA. Nice cya sir! But I would like to point out nga ang gisuot ni Dale kay New York University unya gaadvertise man kaha ta sa USC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone also pointed that out to me on Flickr, but I actually have a reason for leaving it in. To read my answer, just click on the image and it should redirect you to the image page on Flickr. :-)#

    ReplyDelete