Monday, August 29, 2011

DPP 0811, Day 23 – Bronwyn

20110824_dpp-bronwyn

Bronwyn, a name of Welsh origin, is uncommon in these parts of the world. It is as if her parents already had an inkling that she was going to be exceptional the moment they gave her that name. And true to form, ‘wyn does not disappoint. I have had the pleasure of hearing her sing and also speak in front of a crowd, and I must say that she does both with an equal measure of confidence. On top of that, she has also taken an interest in photography and has quite the eye.

I suppose our names do play substantial roles in identifying us in more ways than we’d like to think. Hmm, I wonder how I would’ve turned out if my parents named me Conan. :-)#

5 comments:

  1. Your model got beautiful large eyes. And quite a smirk too for a petite lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true. I'm happy to have caught it.

    Also, if you look closely, there's a heart in there somewhere. And it's something I saw while making this image and not after the fact. :-)#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm..I'll try again tomorrow when it's daylight. Maybe I would find the heart. :)Don't point it yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true that when the brain frees itself from any cumbersome informations, what the eyes hid from it will be revealed.

    Finally saw the heart, P're. And I am completely awed that you had seen the shape while taking Wynn's portrait. Nothing escapes your artistic (and conscientous, if it is appropriate) eyes, P're. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @QueenMarie – Thank you, P're. I am happy to have caught it while framing the shot.

    I think conscious (or alert) would be more appropriate though. :-)#

    ReplyDelete